dimanche 22 avril 2007

Koh Samet

<<--- Here it was ! we arrived there about 1pm, had a lunch (spicy as asual) and just relax on the beach ... I had a little bangaloo next to the sea. The Island is quite big unfortunatly too many tourist, it was find but I wish it would have been without people, just the sea the sand and me ?! .... many girls doing Thai massage were there also and I couldn't resist to offer me one, under the trees, with the waves sound and exotic music playing from the bar behind it was just perfect ! so during one hours and for 200b I had a really nice massage ! and in plus in the end I had for the first time of my life : manicure ! interesting ...
I have been bitten by so many insicts ...arf ... it was just so hot there and the only clever thing to do was to stay in the shadow ... even if it doesn't change anything about sunburn, it just softer !
so yes ! I had a perfect relaxing week end and I loved it ...

Aucun commentaire: